INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect information to provide better services to all of our users – from figuring out basic stuff like which language you speak, to more complex things like which topics you’re interested in or what exactly did you do on our website.
We collect information in the following ways:
2. Device information We collect device-specific information (such as your hardware model, operating system version, unique device identifiers, and mobile network information including phone number).
3. Location information We may collect and process information about your actual location. We use various technologies to determine location, including IP address, GPS, and other sensors that may, for example, provide us with information on nearby devices, Wi-Fi access points and cell towers.
4. Unique application numbers Certain services include a unique application number. This number and information about your installation (for example, the operating system type and application version number) may be sent to us when you install or uninstall that service or when that service periodically contacts our servers, such as for automatic updates.
5. Local storage We may collect and store information (including personal information) locally on your device using mechanisms such as browser web storage (including HTML 5) and application data caches – Through our newsletter subscription & contact form only.
6. Cookies and similar technologies
We and our partners use various technologies to collect and store information when you visit our website, and this may include using cookies or similar technologies to identify your browser or device. We also use these technologies to collect and store information when you interact with services we offer to our partners, such as advertising services or Google features that may appear on other sites. Our Google Analytics implementation helps us to analyse the traffic to our websites and apps. When used in conjunction with our advertising services, such as those using the DoubleClick cookie, Google Analytics information is linked, by the Google Analytics customer or by Google, using Google technology, with information about visits to multiple sites.
HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We use the information we collect from all of our services to provide, maintain, protect and improve them, to develop new ones, and to protect our users.
When you contact us, we keep a record of your communication to help solve any issues you might be facing. We may use your email address to inform you about our services, such as letting you know about upcoming changes or improvements.
We use information collected from cookies and other technologies, like pixel tags, to improve your user experience and the overall quality of our services. One of the products we use to do this on our own services is Google Analytics. For example, by saving your language preferences, we’ll be able to have our services appear in the language you prefer.
When showing you tailored ads, we will not associate an identifier from cookies or similar technologies with sensitive categories, such as those based on race, religion, sexual orientation or health.
ACCESSING & UPDATING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Whenever you use our services, we aim to provide you with access to your personal information. If that information is wrong, we strive to give you ways to update it quickly or to delete it – unless we have to keep that information for legitimate business or legal purposes. When updating your personal information, we may ask you to verify your identity before we can act on your request.
We may reject requests that are unreasonably repetitive, require disproportionate technical effort (for example, developing a new system or fundamentally changing an existing practice), risk the privacy of others, or would be extremely impractical (for instance, requests concerning information residing on backup systems).
Where we can provide information access and correction, we will do so for free, except where it would require a disproportionate effort. We aim to maintain our services in a manner that protects information from accidental or malicious destruction. Because of this, after you delete information from our services, we may not immediately delete residual copies from our active servers and may not remove information from our backup systems.
INFORMATION WE SHARE
We do not share personal information with companies, organizations and individuals outside of our companies, unless we have received your full consent in writing.
FOR LEGAL REASONS
We will share personal information with companies, organizations or individuals outside of USE TECHNOLOGY PTE LTD, if we have a good-faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary to:
1. Meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request.
2. Enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations.
3. Detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues.
4. Protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of our website, our users or the public as required or permitted by law.
5. We may share non-personally identifiable information publicly and with our partners – like publishers, advertisers or connected sites. For example, we may share information publicly to show trends about the general use of our services.
COMPLIANCE & COORPERATION WITH REGULATORY AUTHORITIES
CHANGES TO THE POLICY
QUESTIONS & QUERIES